JHADU - JanHit Aur Dustbins Unite !!! (clean jaipur campaign)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

AN SMS CHANGED MY LIFE

God: Hello, u called me?
I,Me,Myself : called u? No, who is this?
God: This is god, I heard Ur prayers. So, I thought I would chat with u.
IMM:Sure, I pray. Just makes me feel good. Actually , I 'm busy now. In middle of something u know.
God:What ru busy with, ants r busy too.
IMM: Don’t know . I can’t find free time . Life has become hectic . Its rush hour all time.
God: Sure, activity gets u busy but productivity gets u result. Activity consumes time. Productivity Frees it.
IMM: But I still can’t figure it out. By the way I was not expecting u to buzz me on instant messaging chat.
God: Well, I would like to help u to rescue Ur fights for time by giving u some clarity. I wanted to reach you through the medium u r comfortable with.
IMM: Tell me, why has life become so complicated?
God: Stop analysing life. Just live it . Analysis is what makes it complicated.
IMM: Why are v then constantly unhappy?
God: Ur today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Ur worrying because the act of worries has become a habit.That’s y Ur not happy.
IMM: But how can we not worry when there is so much uncertainty
God: Uncertainty is inevitable but worrying is optional.
IMM: But then there is so much pain due to uncertainty.
God: Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional .
IMM: If suffering is optional, y do good people always suffer?
God: Diamonds cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials. With that experience their lives become better, not bitter.
IMM: You mean to say, such experience is useful?
God: Yes, experience is a hard teacher though. She gives the test first and the lesson afterwards.
IMM: But still, why should we go through at problems? Why can’t be free from problems?
God: Problems are purposeful roadblocks offering benefited lessons to enhance mental strength . Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance not when u r free from problems.
IMM: Frankly, in the middle of so many problems we don’t know where we r headed.
God: If you look outside , you will never know where u are heading. Look inside, looking outside you dream. Looking inside you awaken. Eyes provide sight . Heart provides insight .
IMM: Sometimes, not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than moving in the right direction.
God: Success is relative , quantified by others. Satisfaction is absolute ,quantified by you knowing the road ahead is more satisfying .
IMM: Sometimes is ask , who am I , why am I here ? I don’t know the answer.
God: Seek not to find who you are , but to determine who you want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here . Create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.
IMM: How can I get the best out of life?
God: Face your past without regret. Handle you present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
IMM: Sometimes , my prayers are not answered.
God: There are no unanswered prayers. At times, the answer is no.
IMM: Thank u for the wonderful chat . I will try to be less fearful,
God: Keep the faith and drop the fear . Life is a mystery to solve, not a problem to resolve. life is wonderful if you know how to live.